Morning Goodness

Monday 11 February 2013

This post is kind of a sequel to Valentine Therapy. Strawberry butter: Its such a simple recipe with simple ingredients, tastes amazing and we shall not talk about the calories. You can use it as a spread on bread or in your crepes. 
My favorite is some hot banana bread with fresh strawberry butter. Ready for some breakfast THERAPY?



Strawberry Butter 
Ever since, I first ate this with biscuits in a restaurant in New York, I have hunted for this recipe and finally put together my own variation.

1 cup strawberries- diced
1 pinch of salt
1 1/2 cups of butter (i used home made butter here, any white butter will do)
1 cup powdered sugar 

Beat the sugar and the butter till light and fluffy. Add the salt and fold in the diced strawberries.  Mix, till the strawberries are tiny pieces . Refrigerate for 30 mins and serve. Garnish with mint leaves.


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments for me here.