Valentine Therapy!

Saturday 9 February 2013



Personally, I am not a huge fan of valentines day. However, that being said its almost like a holiday and its a super famous day. I love how all the bakers in town have special cupcakes and restaurants have specials, flowers out there everywhere (some really pretty lingerie specials too...shhh! this is a design blog)..... I admit, I got sucked into it and I am making excuses now. "If you cant beat em, join em", right? All I'm saying is food, flowers, cupcakes, the other thing I mentioned- how, just HOW do you say no to valentine THERAPY?


 
Want to know where I got these bows? Just follow these instructions 


What you need:
  •  2 rectangular pieces of cloth (size depends on the size of the bow you want)
  • needle, thread and scissors
  • 30 mins of your time
  • Stitch the 2 pieces of cloth on all 4 sides. 
  • Make a hole in the center on one side. Little bit of tact there- pull it apart and cut with scissors. 
  • Reverse the stitched rectangle through the hole to turn it inside out.

  • Gather the center by pleating it and use another piece of fabric to hold the center together
  • Add a stitch or two to hold the center on the bow together. VOILA!


Use these on your hairband, dress, broach or even on your dog.

24 comments:

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments for me here.