United House- Part II

Wednesday 21 August 2013

                as promised the sequel is here.. I had to break the post into two to allow some space to take it all in. The two storey house is couple of decades old. Bhuvi says she has had to dress up the areas with new elements and old. I believe every single old item is used thoughtfully and given its due credit. I always tell my clients- its not the marble or the paint that you use that makes a home cozy and this statement stands corrected after you take this house tour!


House Tour Contd....



D I N I N G




 K I T C H E N





K  I D's   R O O M



"Behind every good home there sometimes is a man"

quote by "me". 


Saving the best for the last. I must say, there is a sense of aesthetics that some men get and apply. Despite the talent that the lady of the house show cased, Bhuvi's husband Pranay has put his heart and soul into this room. Great place to entertain- old memories +bar+movies+records+ collectors pieces= "just superb". Have to say as much as I love the rest of the house- this room takes the cake.


E N T E R T A I N M E N T












Unfortunately, this is the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments for me here.