Book an afternoon.

Tuesday 3 September 2013

 

I sometimes look at my bookshelves today and wonder which volumes my sons will treasure in twenty or thirty years. Which should I be saving for them? Which will fade with time? 

 Rick Riordan



Mozarrt to the Nizams to Hussain - this before and after was almost a walk back in time. 







 N O W








 B E F O R E 

 It was a small afternoon project for my friend and I. We used up some of her family's collection of books and antiques to re-liven up her bookshelf.


 Pictures: Moi

 

1 comment:

  1. Hey! awesome collection. Can you please do a post on each individual piece with a detail on where and for how much you got them for! I know many antique lovers such as myself will really appreciate that :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments for me here.