Room Therapy

Saturday 24 May 2014

  

It's been a long year for me. Ever since I started working on this project called "Room Therapy"- life has become a life changing experience. (OK, maybe I am being a bit too dramatic!)

I had started the blog with the intention to understand- what people like in there homes. After a lot of R&D (yeah! i feel really cool to use R&D) we are almost ready to launch our online store and really close to opening our first store here in Hyderabad. For all my lovelies everywhere else - stop by at the website and drop me a line if you have any questions. 

I am super kicked- I'm hoping you're equally thrilled too. Here's a tiny peak into the genre we cater to.



 




 contact: 9666684066









2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments for me here.