Imprima

Thursday, 16 July 2015

This project is super dear to me.I had so much fun working on it because of who i was doing it for. 

fact file (insert that "khat khat" type writer noise as you read)

  • clients: 2 photographers who also have other professions 
  • project:fine art print boutique
  • timeline: few months ( i really mean few)
  • special: i was pregnant through out, so i worked with a lot of pregnant friendly/natural materials (true story) which could be sourced easily
  • budget: affordable ( i know this has different definitions, lets say most of us would agree)
  • background: old house needed a facelift (but long story short - just look at the old pictures)


B  E  F  O  R  E



 and the transformation is as follows

A  F  T  E  R












8 comments:

  1. I must say really drastic change seen, you have changed it at your best and it is appreciable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its an awesome post. Thank you for providing this great article. going to subscribe for your future updates. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful. I am not quite familiar with the internet, but I believe that what I just read is some good material. Thanks for continuing to write such wonderful articles. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments for me here.