Fresh Air

Friday 1 March 2013

I love the feeling of fresh air on my face and the wind blowing through my hair - Evel Knievel


 


Don't you feel happy when that happens? Don't you love it? I do- but you  know there aren't too  many places to feel like that anymore, especially in cities. Made a quick stop at Pune, yesterday for a friend's wedding.  Landed at this lovely restaurant for a quick bite. What I love?!?.........the open air (si si....the wind was blowing through my hair), the trees, the old property converted to the restaurant, the age old windows pumped up with new paint and blue terrazzo finishing the pillars and the bar. The furniture is antique and has this great charm, the white tablecloth is classically contratsed with purple that's somewhat soothing to the eyes. I do sigh too much. But! Sigh!!!! See for yourself, fresh air THERAPY with some great Italian food.








these pictures are clicked by moi and the restaurant is Darios

Please leave your comments for me! Thanks Much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments for me here.