Ecletic Bathrooms

Friday 8 March 2013

Don't you think there's something about Fridays? The laid back attitude, de- stress mode, the want to grab a drink and just chill on your couch- all sound familiar eh? For most of us it is ingrained that Friday means "anything goes". Another great thing about weekends for me, is loooooooooooooong showers; oil massages, shower gels,pretty soaps and occasional bubble baths. Sometimes a bathroom just has more peace than any other place on earth. On that note, I put together a post for you that makes you want to stay here more than that couch in your living room. Let me walk you through some bath THERAPY!


 
































(the above pictures are from 
and there, Phew! )

by now, you guys must have figured my style is more eclectic...I admit, I'm not a big fan of dull, boring looks. You think otherwise?  Let me know why?  Don't forget to leave your comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments for me here.