One a day- WHO NEEDS A VASE?

Monday 22 July 2013

I have had vitamins that are supposed to be taken once a day and the title for my series of posts for the coming months are inspired by the same. 

This month/week is dedicated to making simple flower arrangements using things around the house. You don't always have to use a breathtaking vase to come up with a fancy arrangement. For this week, my mother in law obliged to show us some super easy tricks and put together 7 fabulous pieces. Like I mentioned earlier, she has a super green thumb and I hope something rubs of to me in the coming years.


What we used: Clogs, red and yellow flowers, 2 plastic cups,cutting tools, water











Voila!


 Styling: Sukanya Reddy
Pictures: Me

Let me know what you guys think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments for me here.