Trunk 101

Friday 19 July 2013

A lot of my clients or a people who contact me are young people. They love the idea of always making a space look fun with a pop of colour. I think our generation needs a break from computer screens and boring cubicles. A good friend of mine Radhika, painted this old trunk for a class project. The theme was India. I love the colours, the concept and the use that you get out of it. What I forgot to do was throw in a few books and show you guys what a great storage space it makes. What we adore the most is that this funtional piece is going to make any space come to life in a jiffy. 

I have a sequel to this topic. Stay tuned. More Trunk Therapy coming up soon.








 

PS: if you guys are free this weekend. try painting a trunk- should be a fun project

Design and Execution: Radhika Pitti
Pictures: Moi



1 comment:

  1. I love this! Brings back nostalgic memories of the big trunks we used to haul to college and back....what paints are used on it?

    Lily

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments for me here.