Make you're own Ganesha

Thursday 28 August 2014

I had done a post on our dear elephant god last year as well. This year, its going to be a little different. The go green bug had to bite me sooner or later. Although I am still a little sad that my Ganesha's wont be as colorful- still happy that we are not contributing to more wastes than there already is. Some friend's of mine put together a little soiree to make you're own. Must say- its was a pretty fun evening.






Here's what you need

1. clay
2. water
3. news paper

Method

1. make the following divisions in clay
2. put them together
3. let it dry overnight


and ....CELEBRATE.




Pictures: Moi

2 comments:

  1. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the wonderful information on Interior Designing. If you are looking for a career in Interior Designing industry then IDI(Instituto Design Innovation) should be your best stop in Hyderabad for pursuing the training. Best Interior Designing College in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments for me here.