Street Inspirations

Saturday 4 May 2013

I was away for a week to a far far land from home. Well, not thaaat far - I went to Amsterdam for the first time and I have to say, WHAT a great city. No! I am not talking about the infamous Red Light area or the famous coffee shops. I am infact amazed with the art, architecture, food, antique markets, culture...more art,design,flea markets.....and I can go on. There are a couple of things I want to share with all of you, however this is what is on top of my mind as fight through jet lag. The streets look gorgeous, not because there is some magical potion- just some easy, simple planters. I wanted to share these with you guys, because I think you and me can totally use these ideas for a better outdoor space. Planter Therapy it is!




I absolutely love these two, don't be surprised if I add these milk can planters to my garden







This is an interesting one, the ducts have been converted into planters and I don't know if the picture does justice, but it does look pretty good in person
 




that's all!
don't forget to leave your comments for moi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments for me here.